The Neptune 1″ Type 4D-MD meter has been specifically designed for the custody transfer of Liquefied Propane and Butane gas (LPG). This meter utilizes the oscillating piston positive displacement principle.
The standard 4D-MD meter comes with:
- Base meter choice of 600 series mechanical totalizing register with resettable counter, 800 series mechanical printer register, Veeder Root mechanical register, E1000 electronic register or MidCom MCR09 electronic register
- Differential control valve combination vapor eliminator/strainer
- Continuous bleed pressure relief valve
- Choice of pulse output for remote totalizing
Available with Automatic Temperature Compensator (ATC)
Type 4D-MD Features
- Accuracy and reliability in compact package
- Oscillating piston with hard, low friction Nituff Teflon impregnated coating for long life
- Smooth performance at low flow and high operating pressures
- Rugged outer body components
- Compact design
- Suitable for a wide variety of installation configurations.