The Neptune 2″ LPG meter is the worldwide standard for truck mounted metering. The aluminum body flowmeter comes complete and ready for installation. The 2″ Type 4D-MT meter for Liquefied Propane Gas features a flanged outlet with ductile iron companion flange for easy installation and removal. The 2″ Type 4D-MT is 33% lighter in weight than the old 2″ Type 4D.
The standard 4D-MT meter comes with:
- Vapor release
- Pressure relief
- Inlet Check valve
- Differential valve
- Vent-line check valve
- Thermometer well
Available with Automatic Temperature Compensator (ATC) that compensates to 15° Celsius.
The dependable and accurate Neptune oscillating piston design has long been the meter of choice for refined fuel delivery. The straightforward operating principle requires few moving parts and results in a robust and durable mechanism. Combined with the E4000 electronic register, the Neptune LP gas meter delivers the highest accuracy and reliability attainable in mechanical metering.
- The industry standard for truck mounted custody transfer and invoicing
- Oscillating piston with hard, low-friction Nituff Teflon – impregnated coating for long life
- Registration flexibility – fully compatible with Neptune mechanical registers and the Neptune E4000 Electronic Register
- Weights and Measures approved worldwide
- Easy installation
- Easily repairable. If necessary, the measuring chamber can be replaced in line with simple tools.