The Type MP Oscillating Piston Flowmeter provides high accuracy industrial liquids flow measurement. The Type MP Oscillating Piston Flowmeter provides high accuracy industrial liquids flow measurement. Neptune’s MP Series of Flowmeters has proven reliable through years of measuring over 400 common industrial liquids.
The Type MP is available in:
- 1/2 inch – Stainless Steel
- 1 inch – Cast Iron, Stainless Steel
- 2 Inch – Cast Iron, Stainless Steel
Liquids: Solvents, Acids, Glycols, Vegetable Oils, Liquid Sugar, Water, Corn Syrup, Sucrose, Mineral Spirits, Latex, Inks, Mineral Oils, Fertilizers, Toulene, Acetone, Sulfuric acid, Water, Milk, Juice, Resins, Phenolics, Perchlorethylene Solvents
Industry: Chemical, Food, Beverage/Bottling, Paint and Coatings, Printing, Lawn Care, Adhesives, Dairy, Plastics, Dry Cleaning, Cosmetics, Textiles, Distillery, Canning, Animal Feed, Paper Mill
A Chicago based food manufacturer has found success using the Neptune Type MP Flowmeter in its process. The MP meters are used to batch soybean oil, water, corn syrup, vinegar and starch mixtures into products such as salad dressing, ketchup, and barbeque sauce. The MP is stainless steel and equipped with a 43 pulse output that sends pulses to the Batchmate, which automatically controls the batching process.
Type MP Meter Features
- Magnetic Drive eliminates stuffing box leaks
- Insensitive to moderate changes in viscosity
- 100% mechanical batching capability… no external power source required
- Variety of piston materials available to suit fluid and temperature conditions
- Minimal Maintenance – one moving part in flow stream
- Broad range of available accessories… pulsers, registers, valves
- Maincase easily opened for cleaning