The Neptune E4000 electronic register automates transaction operations for deliveries of LPG, distillate fuels, and other commercially distributed liquids through flow meters on bulk delivery trucks. Designed for compatibility with emerging automation technologies, the E4000 offers the ability to modernize truck metering operations today and provides a platform for data collection technology tomorrow. Its improved accuracy and efficiency mean less loss, providing a fast return on investment and safeguarding future profits.
- Easy to use, menu driven display
- Start with simple pump and print (imitate your mechanical register)
- Electronic temperature compensation (accurate, rapid response)
- Stand-alone pricing (print invoices directly from the truck)
- Ten products, ten prices
- Configure register from laptop computer
- Add data collection devices (hand held, laptop, wireless) without the need for additional register hardware.
- No requirement for early commitment to proprietary technology.
- Interface with popular industry office software packages.
However you manage transactions, Neptune value will help you do more today…and much more tomorrow.
Installation Manual →
Tech Sheet →
Parts List →
E4000 Configuration Program →
Quick Start Guides
Operator Guide, LPG →
Operator Guide, Refined Fuels, Preset Valve →
Operator Guide, Refined Fuels, No Valve →
Supervisor Guide →
Using the Configuration Program →
USB Instructions →
Flash Programming Software
How to Determine the Flash Version of the E4000 Main Board
RB Version – Instructions, programming application, and files
HEX Version – Instructions, programming application, and files